Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Inner-mergence

I am a channel of pure energy, mind and spirit. I radiate only love and light. All that I AM, and will BE is forever in the nucleus of my Spirit IDentity. Giving and sharing what I AM in all its beauty is my innermost JOY. Within is the eternal generation of the all-Mighty One, forever Be-ing and Be-coming. My intent is one with divine willing coursing with the momentum of divine Wisdom. Oscillating within my being is the full and unfettered glory of LIGHT, the quintessence of Creation. I call forth Now and forever the preeminence of the divine Will, the eternal Good, and Highest calling of every sentient being, lifting the entire creation into the holy sphere of creativity and Love. Secured in the holy trust of this Divine Love, I AM forever One in the Holy Perfection.

No comments: