Monday, March 24, 2008

One God

I am the Almighty God, and there is none else. - Isa. 45:22

In acknowledging but one God, I see the Truth of one Substance, one Intelligence, one Life, one Law, one Will, one Source, and one Power. I admit but one Presence, even the changeless good that God is. In all I look upon, I confess the One to be all of Truth. I decide everything from this standpoint, that God is All.

One represents the basis of all Truth in the universe. One Infinite, Limitless Law creates and governs all that is made visible. There is but one Law. I acknowledge one Source, one Substance, one Mind, one Life as all Intelligence and Power.

I see that this great Intelligence and Power is the governing force in the universe. All things great and small are being continuously held and kept by this Infinite Mind.

- Divine Science, its principle and practice - Cramer and James


Out of the Original Singularity of Being arises all Life, form and creation. One is All. All is One. Original and Infinite Good is Now being in totality, encompassing all, filling all. The Unity of Spirit is intrinsic holding eternal preeminence. All Life and Being is One. My strength and foundation is in the One Infinite.

No comments: